The Star Barn was Built in 1872 for John Motter, a shipper and trader who sold horses and mules to the Union Army during the civil war. The barn was last used as a part of a working farm in 1986. In October 2014 David and Tierney Abel, and their business, DAS Companies, Inc., purchased the Star Barn Village. The Star Barn was then relocated to the Ironstone Ranch 1 Hollinger Ln. Elizabethtown PA. The Star Barn Village now consist of 14 buildings and serves as a event barn used for weddings, conferences, and more.